I can help you with a range of services on a one-off or ongoing basis. Contact me to discuss your requirements.
I know engaging a communications professional can be daunting, so I also offer some fixed price packages, which are particularly suited to self-published authors. I can create a bespoke package for small business owners who need some help getting started with their marketing activity.
I offer full publicity services and while I’ve specialised in publishing, my contacts are such that I can work across the entertainment industry. I’ll work with you to develop and implement a plan, which can include interviews across all media, review send outs, tours (both physical and online) and events.
◊ Copy Writing and Content Creation
I can turn my hand to any topic and style of writing, whether it’s getting your weekly blog post off your to-do list, writing and loading your newsletter or producing the copy for your website.
Do you need a marketing campaign that will make your book or other product stand out? I can handle all aspects from booking media space, briefing your design assets to executing social media and online advertising.
◊ Social Media
If you’re struggling to identify the best social media channels for your business or just don’t have time to manage the ones you have then let me help. I can do everything from the initial set up to ongoing content creation and monitoring.
◊ Online Audit
Do you have yourself in a muddle of social media channels and a website that just isn’t performing? Sometimes you need a fresh set of eyes to take an overview of what you’re doing and give you some recommendations to improve things going forward.
◊ DIY Packages
These are designed for self-published authors or those who want to handle their own publicity.
Basic Package – $80
- 1x 30 minute Skype or phone call to discuss your project and answer any questions about marketing and publicity
- 1x follow up email with helpful tips and suggestions
Deluxe Package – $300
- 2x 30 minute Skype or phone call to discuss your project and answer any questions about marketing and publicity. I give you the tools to get started with your own promotion and a follow-up call to deal with any questions you might have
- 1x press release
- 1x publicity outline with suggested angles
- 1x social media plan, including suggested channels and initial roll out schedule